Saturday 16 July 2016

How do I choose the right marketing organization?

http://autoinsurancereview.tk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/How-do-I-choose-the-right-marketing-organization.jpg





Incubator Blog


How do I choose the right marketing organization?




The Challenge…


I’m shopping for a large IMO to help with my life and annuity case designs. What is the best way to research IMOs so I can choose the best one for my needs? In addition to asking for higher commission payout and support, are there specific questions I should be asking?




Charlie Schrantz is a family man first and foremost. He and his wife, Angie, have their own insurance agency in Winchester, Virginia, where they live with their children. He’s been in sales most of his life and feels he’s finally found his niche in insurance sales assisting clients to get the most from their money, their insurance coverage and to assist with living within their means to maintain their money in retirement. He loves to travel, be spontaneous and generally, laugh about everything.








Join the Advisor Incubator Challenge


Have a professional challenge, idea or question for our advisory board? Share it with us for a chance to receive feedback and guidance from some of the best and brightest minds in the industry.


Submit A Challenge →







Source link



How do I choose the right marketing organization?

No comments:

Post a Comment